This recipe is not an exact science. It is all about what you like. I am not listing specific amounts for the most part because you can adjust the ingredients to reflect exactly what you want it to taste like.
Serves: 4 people as a side dish
Ingredients:
Fresh Garlic ( I use about 6 cloves, crushed)
Fresh Rosemary (I use about 3 sprigs, minced)
1 lb small red potatoes, cut into quarters
Olive Oil (I honestly don't know how much I use...I just pour it little by little and stir until it all seems well coated.
Sea Salt (Again, I don't know how much I use, I usually just sprinkle and taste, sprinkle and taste.)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Wash and quarter potatoes and put in a large mixing bowl.
3. Peel and crush garlic and add to potatoes
4. Remove rosemary from stem and chop coarsely. Add to potatoes.
5. Add olive oil. Stir until garlic, rosemary and potatoes are well combined.
6. Add salt. Stir until well combined.
7. Pour potato mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake for one hour at 375 degrees F. You can stir them half way through, if you want.
9. Add more salt if necessary before potatoes cool completely.
Notes:
If you want your potatoes to be crispy, omit the salt completely until the potatoes come out of the oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment